At Automation Service, we focus on safety every day: safety for our employees, safety for our customers, safety for our products, and safety for our vendors. We realize COVID-19 will tax all of us, and we will make every effort to keep stressing safety in every aspect of how we deliver service and products to all our customers. While we continue to serve, you can be assured we take this very seriously and we will abide by all known regulations associated with conducting business with both our vendors and our customers during these turbulent times.
- All Automation Service employees will follow all known guidelines as they relate to suspecting or becoming infected with COVID-19.
- Automation Service will follow all of our customers’ processes and procedures related to providing services and/or products.
- All Automation Service vendors are engaged and understand the challenging times we face and all are working with us to achieve the best possible solutions for all our customers.
- At Automation Service, inventory levels are at an all-time high for most of our products.
- Whether you need products or technical advice, we are ready to serve you from our St. Louis-based plant, with 24/7 access to product experts at 800-325-4808.
While we continue through these uncertain times, be assured Automation Service will work with all of our customers to keep everyone safe and operating. We are open and fully functioning. Please reach out to your local channel partner or call 800-325-4808 if you have questions or concerns regarding our ability to support your facility at this time.