Ametek 851 Pressure Transmitter
Ametek Transmitters from Automation Service
Ametek - U.S. Gauge
851 Pressure Transmitter
Description - The Model 851 is designed for years of stable performance in even the toughest environmental and media conditions, such as refineries, petrochemical facilities, paper & pulp plants, and waste water treatment facilities.
Approvals include FM and CSA for explosion-proof and CSA for intrinsic safety ratings. The Model 851 also meets NACE standards for offshore applications. A one year warranty is standard with every unit.
A 4-20 mA output is standard with a 12-40 VDC power supply. The Model 851 is bench adjustable, allowing for calibration of zero and span. With the cover sealed double O-ring assembly, this transmitter is weather proof and capable of direct spray, clean-in-place applications.
- A miniature, low priced full-featured transmitter - just 1 lb. (450 grams)
- All welded 316 stainless steel construction and wetted parts (no aluminum)
- Ranges from 0-3 (0.2 bar) to 0-5000 psig (345 bar)
- ±0.25% accuracy
- Zero and span adjustability
- Full 5:1 range turndown
- FM & CSA Explosion-proof and intrinsically safe
- 4-20 mA output at 12-40 VDC
- Watertight cable or conduit connection optional
- 1/2 in. NPT Female process connection or flush mount version
- Straight in-line construction for a slim profile
- 24 inch (61 cm) cable standard
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.