Remanufactured 3051CD Transmitter
3051CD Transmitter Product Details
Differential Pressure, Electronic Differential Pressure, Pressure Measurement
Description - The 3051 SMART® Series Transmitters are offered in a variety of configurations for differential, gauge, liquid-level, flow and specific gravity measurement applications.
- 4-20 mA with digital signal based on HART Protocol
- Low power, 1-5 V dc with digital signal based on HART Protocol
- Low power, 0.8-3.2 V dc with digital signal based on HART Protocol, optional
- 0-0.1 inches H2O to 0-2000 psid
- 1: +/-0.10% of span
- 2-4: +/-0.04% of span
- 5: +/-0.065% of span
- 4-20 mA: 10.5-42.4 V dc with no load
- Low power: 6-12 V dc with no load
- Sensor Wetted Parts: SST, Hastelloy, Monel, Tantalum
- Sensor fill fluid: Silicone, Inert (Halocarbon)
- Coplanar and Traditional flanges
- Adapters: Cadmium and Nickel-plated CS, 316 SST
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.