1151 Series Transmitters from Automation Service
Differential Pressure, Electronic Differential Pressure, Pressure Measurement
Description - The 1151 Alphaline® Pressure Transmitters are offered in a variety of configurations for differential, gauge, absolute, liquid-level, flow and specific gravity measurement applications. Typical Application: Draft Range Differential Pressure for flow or level measurement.
- Analog: 0-0.5 to 0-6 in H2O
- SMART: +/-0.1% of calibrated span
- Analog: +/-0.2 to +/-0.25% of calibrated span
- Codes S, E, J: 12-45 Vdc with no load
- Code G: 30-85 V dc with no load
- Code L: 5-12 V dc Code M: 8-14 V dc
- Isolating Diaphragms: 316L SST, Hastelloy C, Monel, Tantalum Process Flanges
- Adapters: Cadmium and Nickel plated CS, 316 SST, Hastelloy C, Tantalum
- Silicone, Inert
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.