Ametek PT-1088 Boiler Gauges
Ametek Gauges from Automation Service
Ametek - U.S. Gauge
PT-1088 Boiler Gauges
Description - The PT-1088 Series boiler gauges are designed for low cost, reliable pressure and temperature measurement in a wide range of applications.
These utility gauges are specially constructed to withstand conditions normally encountered in domestic hot water heating systems. The 2-1/2” gauge size is ideal for installations where mounting space is limited.
0-75 psi pressure range.
Temperature ranges from 60ºF to 320ºF; temperature accuracy is rated to ±3% of span.
Series PT-1088 gauges are constructed with a brass socket connection and movement.
- DIAL SIZE: 2-1/2”, 3-1/2”
- CASE: 2-1/2”: Black paint
- RING/WINDOW: 2-1/2”: Polycarbonate window with chrome plated steel ring
- DIAL: Steel, white background with black markings
- CONNECTIONS: 2-1/2”: 1/4-18 NPT CBM
- TEMPERATURE ELEMENT: Helical bimetallic element enclosed in a brass bulb
- SOCKET: Brass
- RANGE: 60ºF to 320ºF
- Pressure: ±3-2-3% of span (Grade B)
- Temperature: ±3% of span
- SIZE AND RANGES: 1/4-18 CBM: 2-1/2”, 75 psi (500 kPa) and 60ºF to 320ºF (20ºC to 160ºC)
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.