Ametek V534 Canners Gauges
Ametek Gauges from Automation Service
Ametek - U.S. Gauge
V534 Canners Gauges
Description - V534 Canners Gauge is used for testing vacuum of packaged product such as canned food or drink. Easy to use for destructive sampling tests. Force the stainless steel needle through the top of the container while you read the gauge.
The rubber gasket prevents air from entering the container during the test. 1" graduations in Hg, inside 2" diameter case. Tip can be cleaned for multiple use, but is non-removable.
- DIAL SIZE: 2”
- CASE: Brass, Chrome-Plated
- WINDOW: Twist-On Polycarbonate
- DIAL: Galvalume, White Background with Black Markings
- CONNECTIONS: Piercing Needle
- SOCKET: Brass, Chrome-Plated
- BOURDON TUBE: Beryllium Copper
- RANGE: Vac 0 – 30″ Hg
- ACCURACY: Pressure: ±3-2-3% of Span (Grade B)
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.