Ametek P-590 Series Gauge
Ametek Gauges from Automation Service
Ametek - U.S. Gauge
P-590 Series Gauges
Description - The ABS case gauges are weather and rust resistant. The ABS case and polycarbonate window are resistant to most chemicals, allowing continuous exposure to many chemical,
petrochemical, and industrial plant atmospheres. However, these gauges are suitable only for use on process media which are non-corrosive to brass, phosphor bronze, or beryllium copper.
- SIZES: 1-1/2″, 2″
- CASE: Gray, ABS
- WINDOW: Polycarbonate
- POINTER: Aluminum, black finish
- DIAL: Aluminum, white background with black markings
- MOVEMENT: Brass
- BOURDON TUBE: Beryllium copper 15 psi, phosphor bronze above 15 psi, soft soldered
- CONNECTION: 1-1/2” or 2” 1/8-27 NPT, or 2” 1/4-18 NPT, brass
- RANGES: 1-1/2″ P-590K with 1/8-27 NPT, LM or CBM–15 through 160 psi 2″ P-590K with 1/4-18 NPT, LM or CBM–30 through 300 psi
- ACCURACY: ±3-2-3% of span (Grade B)
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.