Ametek P-500 Series Gauge
Ametek Gauges from Automation Service
Ametek - U.S. Gauge
P-500 Series Gauges
Description - U.S. Gauge Series P-500 utility gauges provide economical, reliable service in a wide variety of applications including pumps, compressors, and other equipment.
Series P-500 utility gauges come in English and metric ranges with accuracy of either ±3-2-3% or ±1.6% full scale.
Gauges are available in 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2”, 3-1/2”, and 4-1/2” steel cases with a choice of English or metric connections in center-back and lower mount configurations.
- RANGES: 30” Hg VAC through 0-5000 psi
- ACCURACY: ±3-2-3% (Grade B) or ±1.6% of span
- BOURDON TUBE: Phosphor bronze
- DIAL: ABS (aluminum optional)
- POINTER: Aluminum
- CASE: Painted steel
- CONNECTION: Brass, 1/8-27 NPT for 1-1/2” and 2”; 1/4-18 NPT for 2” through 4-1/2”; G1/8B, G1/4B, R1/8, R1/4, center-back or lower mount
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.