Ametek 1785 Manifold Pressure Test Gauge
Ametek Gauges from Automation Service
Ametek - U.S. Gauge
1785 Manifold Pressure Test Gauge
Description - Model 1785 2-1/2” Manifold Pressure Test gauges offer several ranges for use with various types of refrigerants, including R-12, R-22, R-502, R-134A, and R-410A.
The gauges can be permanently mounted in cooling systems or used on portable manifolds.
Type CR-1780 is supplied with 350 psi retard scale to accommodate accidental over-pressure.
All gauges feature a one piece polycarbonate ring and window for quick, easy access to internal front adjusting screw for resetting the pointer.
Gauges are available in English, dual scale, or metric only ranges.
- SIZE: 2-1/2”
- CASE: ABS. (P-1785, red; CR-1785, blue)
- RING AND WINDOW: Threaded, polycarbonate
- POINTER: Aluminum, black finish
- DIAL: Steel, white background with black markings. Refrigerant temperature scales in red
- MOVEMENT: Brass, silicone treated
- BOURDON TUBE: P-1785, CR-1785 – Phosphor bronze
- CONNECTION: 1/8-27 NPT LM, brass
- RANGES: P-1785: 0-500 psi, 0-800 psi
CR-1785: 30” Hg VAC, 0-120 psi retarded to 350 psi; 30” Hg VAC, 0-250 psi retarded to 500 psi
- ACCURACY: ±3-2-3% of span (Grade B), applies to non-retard portion
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.