Ametek T Series Seals
Ametek Seals from Automation Service
Ametek - U.S. Gauge
T Series Seals
Diaphragm Seals / Capillaries
Description - Mansfield & Green T Series diaphragm seals have a molded TFE TEFLON® diaphragm making them ideally suited for a wide range of process media, especially for applications involving corrosive media.
Type T Series diaphragm seals employ diaphragms retained between two bolted members. In the clean-out design, the diaphragms are situated between the top and middle ring. In the plain design, the diaphragms are located between the top and bottom. The diaphragm is self-retained in the upper housing for easy repair or replacement. This extends the life of the seal element and allows for easy replacement and service.
The interior of the seal’s upper housing is contoured to accommodate the movement of the diaphragm at maximum deflection, while minimizing distortion. Type T seal elements have a volumetric displacement of .40 cubic inches.
- Removable molded TEFLON diaphragm
- Exceptional long-term value
- Continuous duty
- Ideal for corrosive applications
- Volumetric displacement of .40 cubic inches
- Upper contoured housing
- Maximum allowable flexing
- Minimum diaphragm distortion
- Seal ratings to 2500 psig (172 bar)
- Available with flushing connection
- Available in DIN and metric sizes
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.