STD 3000 Transmitter
Description - The ST3000 Series Smart Pressure Transmitters measure differential, gauge or absolute pressure and transmit a proportional electrical signal.
- 4-20 mA
- digital communications mode
- 0-1 in H2O to 0-3000
- 4-20 mA: +/-0.075% of calibrated span or upper range value, whichever is greater
- Digital: +/-0.0625% of span or +/-0.125% of reading, whichever is less
- 16.28-42.4V dc
- Load Resistance: 250-1440 ohms
- Process Barrier Diaphragms: 316L SST, Hastelloy C, Monel
- Tantalum Process Head: Carbon Steel, 316 SST, Hastelloy C, Monel
- Silicone Oil
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.