IGP/IA 10 Series from Automation Service
Absolute Pressure, Electronic Absolute Pressure, Electronic Gauge Pressure, Gauge Pressure, Pressure Measurement
Description - The I/A Series® Electronic Transmitters provides measurement of differential, gauge or absolute pressure and transmits a proportional electrical signal.
- 4-20 mA Digital Signal includes LCD Indicator with Pushbuttons for calibration and configuration
- Intelligent: Digital FOXCOM or 4-20 mA, configurable
- Intelligent: Digital HART and 4-20 mA
- Voltage Output: 1-5 mV, Low Power
- Span Limits: IGP10 – 3.5 in H2O and 30,000 psig
- IAP10 – 1 and 3000 psia
- Sensor Wetted Parts: Co-Ni-Cr, 316L ss, Hastelloy C, Monel, Tantalum, Gold-plated 316L ss.
- Sensor Fill Fluid: Silicone, Flourinert
- Process Flanges: CS, 316 ss, Hastelloy, Monel, pvdf(Kynar)
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.