1151 AP Series Transmitter from Automation Service
Absolute Pressure, Electronic Absolute Pressure, Pressure Measurement
Description - The 1151 Alphaline® Pressure Transmitters are offered in a variety of configurations for differential, gauge, absolute, liquid-level, flow and specific gravity measurement applications.
- 4-20 mA dc
- 10-50 mA dc
- Smart 4-20 mA dc
- 0-2 to 0-1000 psia
- SMART: +/-0.1% of calibrated span
- Analog: +/-0.2 to +/-0.25% of calibrated span
- Isolating Diaphragms: 316L SST, Hastelloy C, Monel, Tantalum Process Flanges
- Adapters: Cadmium and Nickel plated CS, 316 SST, Hastelloy C, Tantalum
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.