Magnetic Flow Transmitters, Magnetic Flow, Flow Measurement, Transducers
Description - The E96 Series Transmitter, along with the 2800 Series Magnetic Flow Meter and Signal Cable, measure flow rate of conductive liquids and transmits a proportional electrical signal.
- -4 to 20mA dc output, 10 to 50mA dc output, -0 to 10 V dc(3)
- STANDARD: + – 1.0% of flow rate for flow velocities greater than 1 m/s
- For flow velocities less than 1m/s, + -1.0% of the 1 m/s flow rate
- Supply Voltage: 100, 120, 220(2), or 240 V as, + -1%
- PIPE, SURFACE, OR FLOWTUBE – The housing and cover are die-cast, low-copper aluminum alloy, finished with a high-build epoxy coating
- RACK MOUNT – The housing is steel with an aluminum alloy front panel. The steel housing is finished with light gray paint and the front panel is finished with dark gray vinyl paint or the equivalent.
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.