8711 Flow Meter
8711 Flow Meter
Flow Measurement, Magnetic Flow, Magnetic Flowtubes
Description - The 8700 series magnetic flow meter system, consisting of an 8711 magnetic flowtube, signal cable and an 8712C series transmitter, measures flow rate of conductive liquids, and transmits a proportional electrical signal.
- Upper Range Limit – 30ft/s (10m/s)
- + – 0.5% of rate from 3 to 30 ft/s (1 to 10m/s)
- Include combined effects of linearity, hysteresis, repeatability and calibration uncertainty
- Non-wetted: Flowtube – 303 SST (ASTM A – 743)
- Coil Housing – Investment cast steel (ASTM A -27)
- Wetted: Lining – Tefzel (ETFE), Teflon (PTFE)
- Electrodes – 316L SST, Hastelloy C-276, tantalum, 90% platinum – 10% iridium, titanium
- 0.15 – through 8-inch (4 through 200mm)
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.