Automation Service E69F Series Current to Pneumatic Converter
E69 Pneumatic Converter
E69F Series Current to Pneumatic Converter
Current to Pneumatic Converters
Description - E69F Series Current to Pneumatic Converters accept a d milliampere input signal and convert to a proportional pneumatic output signal.
Input Signal Ranges (mA dc)
- 20-100 kPa or 3-15 psi
- 40-200 kPa or 6-30 psi
- 3-27 psi
- 7-125 kPa or 1-18psi
- 7-220 kPa or 1-32psi
- Output signal codes 2 and 3: ±1.0% of calibrated span
- Output signal codes 7 and 8: ±2.0% of calibrated span
- Enclosure: Diecast low copper aluminum allowy body and cover with an epoxy powder finish. Meets the requirements of IEC IP65 and provides the environmental protection of NEMA Type 4.
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.