Recycle Used Control Valves, Transmitters, and Controllers
Automation service used, surplus instrumentation Recycling.
We do the work. Get credits on new remanufactured products.
Recycle control valves, 3051 transmitters, 43AP Controllers.
Effortless Value From All Your Process Instrumentation.
Our recycling process is simple, fast, and recovers value from your used or surplus instrumentation. We’ll do the work, you’ll get credits toward new remanufactured products. It’s as easy as that.
Video explaining the Automation Service Recycling Process:
The Process is Painless
1. You collect your used components and set them aside for pickup.
2. We come to you and handle all the packaging and shipping.
3. You receive fair value for your old components and can apply that credit toward remanufactured products from our facility.
There’s no better way to recoup value on your old components. We do all the work. We come to your facility and handle all packaging and shipping. We cover the freight costs. You get fair value credit toward remanufactured process controls from our facility.
Recycling is an obvious choice. You can stop worrying about how to dispose of your components. Let us take care of everything.
Rewards: Lunch is on Us
In addition to credit toward remanufactured products, you’ll also accumulate miles in our Reclamation Road Trip reward program. You can redeem these for food rewards throughout the year. We’ll even offer extra incentives for specific products. Who doesn’t love a free lunch?
Or, give back to your community and donate your miles to the charity of your choice in your company’s honor. We can mail the check directly, or have you deliver it in person.
Ready to participate?
1. RECYCLE any control listed on the Eligible Products page. Be sure to review this list for verification.
2. GAIN reward miles to earn free lunches and credit to use on future orders.
3. PICK your lunch menu and place your order!
Contact your account representative at 1-800-325-4808 for more information.