SF Series Flush Flange
Ametek - U.S. Gauge
SF Series Flush Flange
Diaphragm Seals / Capillaries
Description - The seal's unique design allows for easy installation and maintenance. The design permits free movement of the diaphragm with simultaneous response to pressure changes. It also protects the seal element from distortion due to improper handling during maintenance routines.
SF Series diaphragm seals are continuous duty elements with an all-welded construction free of gaskets. SF Series diaphragm seals can be specified with .25" or .5" NPT instrument connections and are flange mounted. Can be mounted to most transmitters, transducers, pressure switches, pressure gauges, process controllers, or other forms of pressure sensing devices.
The SF flush flanged seal element is used for pressure applications only and features a standard raised face type flange. It is supplied for standard ANSI Class ratings of 1/2"-150# to 3"-2500# and 4"-150# through 300#. Metric sizes are available upon request.
- Ideal For Vicous Process Environments
- Self cleaning flush diaphragm face
- Ideal For Gas and Liquid Applications
- One-piece construction
- Built-in over pressure protection (continuous duty diaphragm profile)
- Designed for corrosive applications
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Continuous duty
- All-welded construction
- No gaskets
- .25" and .5" NPT instrument connections
- Flanged attached process connection
- ANSI B16.5 compliant
- Compatible with most transmitters, transducers, pressure switches, pressure gauges, etc.
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.