Model 83 Series Vortex Flow Meter
Vortex Flow, Flow Measurement
Description - The remanufactured Foxboro® I/A Series® Model 83 is part of a family of vortex flow meters with flanged or wafer connections. Model 83 vortex flow meters transmit a user-selectable 4 to 20 mA analog or a pulse output signal.
- 83F: ¾” to 12”
- 83W: ¾” to 8”
- 83F: ANSI Class 150 to 600 RF
Static Pressure Limit:
- 83W: Maximum 1500 psi or that imposed by flange rating piping.
Process Operating Temperature Limits:
- 83F and 83W:
- Standard Temperature Version/Fluorolube Fill: 0 and +200oF (-20 and +90oC)
- Standard Temperature Version/Silicone Fill: 0 and +400oF (-20 and +200oC)
- High Temperature Version/Unfilled: 4000 and 800oF (200 and 430oC)
- User-selectable 4 to 20 mA analog or a pulse output signal.
- 83F: 6.9 to 8400 US gpm (0.43 to 530 L/s)
- 83W: 6.9 to 3600 US gpm (0.43 to 220 L/s)
- Digital Indicator/Configurator
- Remote Electronics Mounting
- Manifold/Isolation Valving
- (other options available)
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.