Valve Controllers / Positioners
Description - The DVC Series Digital Valve Controllers are communicating, microprocessor-based current-to-pneumatic instruments. In addition to the traditional function of converting a current signal to a valve-position pressure signal, DVC Series Digital Valve Controllers, using HART communications protocol, give access to information critical to process operation. The DVC6000 can be used with single-acting or double-acting actuators.
Download DVC6000 Calibration Instructions
- As required by the actuator, up to full supply pressure
- Minumum Span: 6 psi Maximum Span: 140 psi
- Supply Pressure – Recommended: 5 psi higher than maximum actuator requirements, up to maximum supply pressure
- Minimum Voltage available at Instrument Terminials must be 10.5 VDC for analog control, 11 VDC for HART communication
- Single direct
- Single reverse
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.