Ametek - U.S. Gauge
Electronic Level Measurement, Diaphragm Seals / Capillaries, Level Measurement
Description - Mansfield & Green diaphragm seals are continuous duty seal elements, excluding Models L, CS, ES, and EW Series.
Continuous duty seal elements are designed to prevent leakage of the process media in the event that the instrument is compromised.
This feature makes Mansfield & Green diaphragm seals ideally suited for hazardous applications, including those with harmful and corrosive gases.
- Type C Series Sanitary Diaphragm Seals and CSTG Sanitary Gauge/Seal Assembly
- Type E Series Economy Seals
- Type L Series Seals for Low Pressure Applications
- Type R Series Seals with Removable Diaphragms
- Type S Series Seals General Purpose
- Type SCE Series Seals for Tank Application
- Type SCW Series Seals for Fugitive Emissions
- Type SF Series Seals with Flush Flange
- Type SMJ and SNJ Series Seals for Jacketed Pipelines
- Type ST Series Diaphragm Seal Elements for Low Pressure
- Type T Series Seals for Corrosive Applications
- XR Series All-welded Process Gauges and Diaphragm Seal
- Tags, Capillaries, Locking Devices, Flushing Connections, and many other Accessories for Diaphragm Seals
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.