Ametek 1900 Series SOLFRUNT Gauge
Ametek Gauges from Automation Service
Ametek - U.S. Gauge
1900 Series SOLFRUNT Gauges
Description - SOLFRUNT gauge cases feature an integral wall between the measuring element and the window, and a pressure relieving back for increased safety. They are available in various styles, case materials, and mounting arrangements, and wetted parts are available in bronze, stainless steel, and MONEL.
Designed for heavy duty applications such as process lines, control panels, power houses, turbine stations, pumps, compressors, etc. Used in chemical and petrochemical plants, refineries, upstream oil and gas, power, mining, and water/wastewater.
- SOLFRUNT 4-1/2″ Model 1981 Advantage, 1981, 1980, 1986, 1901, 1931, 1903, and 1933 Process Gauges with 316L, Brass or MONEL Internals and with the Following Case Styles: PET Turret; Cast Aluminum Front or Back Flanged Case
- SOLFRUNT 6″ Model 1901, 1931 and 1903 Process Gauges
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.