8705/8712 Flow Meter
Magnetic Flowtubes, Magnetic Flow Transmitters, Magnetic Flow, Flow Measurement
Description - The 8700 Series Magnetic Flow meter System, consisting of an 8705 Magnetic Flowtube, Signal Cable and an 8712 Series Transmitter, measures flow rate of conductive liquids, and transmits a proportional electrical signal.
- 30 ft/s (10m/s)
- + – 0.5% of rate from 1 to 30 ft/s(0.3 to 10m/s)
- Includes combined effects of linearity, hysteresis, repeatability, and calibration uncertainty
- Non-Wetted: Flowtube housing-welded, AISI Type 304 SST or Type 316L SST
- Flanges-Carbon steel, AISI Type 304 SST, or Type 316L SST
- Wetted: Lining- Teflon(PTFE), Tefzel(ETFE), polyurethane, neoprene, Linate
- Electrodes – 316L SST, hastelloy C- 276, tantalum, 90% platinum-10% iridium, titanium
- 1/2-36 inch(15-900 mm)
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.