Electronic Controllers, Controllers, Valve Controllers / Positioners, Controllers / Recorders / Indicators
Description - The 760 and 761 Series SINGLE STATION MICRO® Controllers are self-contained, multipurpose, microprocessor-based controllers. The basic 760 Series is for simple to moderately complex applications. The 761 Series has the capability of the 760 Series plus the functional capacity required for more complex control schemes.
- Proportional Inputs (Any combination of four for 760 Series, or six for 761 Series):
- Current Inputs: 1-5 V dc Direct
- 4-20 mA through 250 ohm Resistor
- 10-50 mA through 100 ohm Resistor Frequency Inputs: Pulse Rates, Voltage Levels and Field Power are Compatible with Foxboro Vortex and Turbine meters with Preamplifiers. Discreet Inputs: 2 Contact or Transistor Switch Inputs (5 V dc nominal open circuit voltage, 1 mA maximum current)
- Analog Outputs: Signal #1: 4-20 mA dc Control; Signal #2: 1-5 V dc Auxiliary for re-transmitting the measurement, set point, or conditioned inputs
- Discreet Outputs: 2 Open Collectors (Transistor Switch Outputs, 50 V dc maximum @ 250 mA dc maximum)
- Supply Voltage: Nominal 24, 100, 120, 220 or 240 V ac, 50/60 Hz or 24 V dc
- Housing Flush-Mounted in Panel or 202S Series Shelves (occupies 1 unit of shelf space)
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.