562 Series Gauges
Ametek - U.S. Gauge
562 Series Gauges
Description - Specially designed to conserve space, these gauges are available for panel mounting and are widely used on medical and dental equipment where panel space is limited.
Available in pressure or vacuum ranges, the 1-1/2" miniature panel mount is the smallest circular gauge available for this use.
A special feature, the breakaway U-clamp, permits adjustment for panel thickness up to 0.14".
- CASE: Drawn steel with studs, black corrosion-resistant paint, furnished with U-clamp and nuts, zinc plated
- RING: Brass, flanged (threaded) chrome plated finish
- WINDOW: Polycarbonate
- POINTER: Aluminum, black finish
- DIAL: Steel, cupped, white background with black markings
- MOVEMENT: Brass
- BOURDON TUBE: Pressure ranges above 15 psi up to 600 psi are phosphor bronze, soft soldered; Vacuum, 15 psi and ranges 600 psi and above are beryllium copper, soft soldered below 600 psi and silver brazed at 600 psi and above
- CONNECTION: 1/8-27 NPT CBM, brass RANGE: 30″ Hg VAC, through 2000 psi ACCURACY: ±3-2-3% of span (Grade B)
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.