Description - The Fisher type 546 Series Electro-Pneumatic Transducer receives a direct-current input signal and converts the signal to proportional pneumatic output signal.
- 4-20 mA
- 10-50 mA
- 3-15 psig, 6-30 psig, 3-27 psig, 0-18 psig or 0-33 psig
- +/-0.75% of span
- Supply: 5 psi higher than upper range limit of the output signal
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.