Pneumatic Controllers, Controllers, Controllers / Recorders / Indicators
Description - The 4150 Series Pneumatic controller receives a mechanical input form an integrally mounted bellows element or bourdon tube, compare it to a set point and produce a pneumatic output signal.
- Bellow Elements: 0-30 in Hg VAC, 0-60 in H2O, 0-5 psig, 0-10 psig, 0-15 psig, 0-30 psig
- Bourdon Tubes: 0-30 in Hg VAC, 0-60 psig, 0-100 psig, 0-200 psig, 0-300 psig, 0-600
- Case: Pressure Die Cast Aluminum Cover
- Bellows Elements: Brass or 316 SS
- Bourdon Tubes: Brass, Steel or 316 SS
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.