3582 Series Positioner
Valve Controllers / Positioners
Description - The 3582 Series pneumatic valve positioners and the Type 3582i electro-pneumatic valve positioners, are used with diaphragm-actuated, sliding-stem control valve assemblies. The pneumatic valve positioners receive a pneumatic input signal from a control device and modulate the supply pressure to the control valve actuator, providing an accurate valve stem position that is proportional to the pneumatic input signal. For use on Fisher control valves.
- 0.2 to 1.0 bar (3 to 15 psig), 0.4 to 2.0 bar (6 to 30 psig), or split range
- Positioner Case: Low copper aluminum alloy
- Cover: Impact-resistant plastic
- Bellows: Phosphor bronze
- O-Rings: All 3582 except 3582NS: Nitrile (standard) or Fluoroelastomer (high-temperature)
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.