3144P SMART® Transmitter
Electronic Temperature Measurement, Temperature Measurement
The 3144P SMART® Temperature Transmitters accept a user-selectable RTD, thermocouple, millivolt, or ohm input and transmit a proportional digital HART-based electrical signal.
- 2, 3, or 4-wire RTD
- Thermocouple Types: B, E, J, K, N, R, S, T
- Millivolt Input: 2, 3, or 4 Wire Ohm Input
- Single or Dual Sensor Input
- 4-20 mA with digital signal based on HART Protocol
- Input Ranges – RTD: -328 to 1562 degrees F, varies according to RTD Type
- Thermocouple: -292 to 2502, varies according to Thermocouple Type
- Millivolt: -10 to 100 mV
- Ohm: 0 to 2000 Ohms
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.