Electronic Level Measurement, Level Measurement
Description - The 3051 Series SMART® Transmitters are offered in a variety of configurations for differential, gauge, liquid-level, flow and specific gravity measurement applications.
- 4-20 mA with digital signal based on HART Protocol
- Low power, 1-5 V dc with digital signal based on HART Protocol
- Low power, 0.8-3.2 V dc with digital signal based on HART Protocol, optional
- 0-8.3 inches H2O to 0-300 psi
- +/-0.075% of span
- 4-20 mA: 10.5-42.4 V dc with no load
- Low power: 6-12 V dc with no load
- Sensor Wetted Parts: SST, Hastelloy, Monel, Tantalum
- Process Flange: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Sensor fill fluid: DC 200 Silicone, DC 704, Silicone, Syltherm 800, Syltherm XLT, Inert (Halocarbon), Glycerin and Water, Neobee M-20, Propylene Glycol and Water
- Coplanar and Traditional flanges
- Adapters: High-side Diaphragm: 316L SST, Hastelloy C-276
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.