2800 Flow Meter
Magnetic Flowtubes, Magnetic Flow, Flow Measurement
Description - The 2800 Series Magnetic Flowmeter, consisting of a flowtube, signal cable and an E96 Series Transmitter; measure flow rate of conductive liquids and transmits a proportional electrical signal.
- Upper Range Limits: .08 To 7,150 GPM with an E96 Transmitter
- End Connections: Carbon Steel and 316 SST
- Electrodes: 316L SST, Hastelloy C, Platinum-Iridium, Tantalum-Tungsten, Titanium Lining: PTFE and PFA
- 1/10 – 24 inch
Please fill out the form below and an Automation Service representative will contact you within the hour. All fields are mandatory unless labeled optional.
All remanufactured products:
- 2-3 Weeks Standard Delivery
- 2-5 Days Expedited Delivery
- Need it sooner? call us today at 1-800-325-4808
– U.S. Gauge products:
- 4-8 weeks
Rotork® electric actuators
- Please contact us for delivery
All remanufactured products are covered by our 2 year service warranty. Please click here to view full warranty.
Ametek® – U.S. Gauge Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. Please click here for warranty information.
Rotork® Electric Actuators – please contact us for warranty information.
New Foxboro® products are covered by a 1 year service warranty by the original manufacturer.