To start your quick quote, please fill out the below form and an Automation Service representative will contact you within an hour.
Receive a reply within 60 minutes, when you submit a Quick Quote Request Monday-Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. CST. Requests received outside of these hours will receive a reply the next business day.
The 8700 Series Magnetic Flowmeter System, consisting of an 8705 Magnetic Flowtube, Signal Cable and an 8712 Series Transmitter, measures flow rate of conductive liquids, and transmits a proportional electrical signal.
- 30 ft/s (10m/s)
- + – 0.5% of rate from 1 to 30 ft/s(0.3 to 10m/s)
- Includes combined effects of linearity, hysteresis, repeatability, and calibration uncertainty
- Accuracy is + – 0.005ft/s(+ – 0.0015m/s) from low-flow cutoff to 1.0 ft/s(0.3m/s)
- Non-Wetted: Flowtube housing-welded, AISI Type 304 SST or Type 316L SST
- Flanges-Carbon steel, AISI Type 304 SST, or Type 316L SST
- Wetted: Lining- Teflon(PTFE), Tefzel(ETFE), polyurethatne, neoprene, Linate
- Electrodes – 316L SST, Hastelloy C- 276, tantalum, 90% platinum-10% iridium, titanium
- 1/2-36 inch(15-900 mm)