The 8700 Series Magnetic Flowmeter System, consisting of an 8705 Magnetic Flowtube, Signal Cable and an 8712 Series Transmitter, measures flow rate of conductive liquids, and transmits a proportional electrical signal.
- 30 ft/s (10m/s)
- + – 0.5% of rate from 1 to 30 ft/s(0.3 to 10m/s)
- Includes combined effects of linearity, hysteresis, repeatability, and calibration uncertainty
- Accuracy is + – 0.005ft/s(+ – 0.0015m/s) from low-flow cutoff to 1.0 ft/s(0.3m/s)
- Non-Wetted: Flowtube housing-welded, AISI Type 304 SST or Type 316L SST
- Flanges-Carbon steel, AISI Type 304 SST, or Type 316L SST
- Wetted: Lining- Teflon(PTFE), Tefzel(ETFE), polyurethatne, neoprene, Linate
- Electrodes – 316L SST, Hastelloy C- 276, tantalum, 90% platinum-10% iridium, titanium
- 1/2-36 inch(15-900 mm)
To start your quick quote, please fill out the below form and an Automation Service representative will contact you within an hour.
Receive a reply within 60 minutes, when you submit a Quick Quote Request Monday-Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. CST. Requests received outside of these hours will receive a reply the next business day.